Monday, April 23, 2012

Tools, My Basics

My Basic Tools
These are the items I grab whenever I go out to garden. 
 

 
I keep my most of my tools in a bucket with pockets like this.






Follow these links For More of My Favorite Tools

Tools for Protection and Comfort
Tools for Weeding 
Tools for Digging
Tools for Trimming
Tools for Cleaning Up



My plan is to link back and forth as I write about how I use them or why I like them. 

I hope it's OK to show pictures from the various websites since I'm promoting their tools.

 I do not endorse any of the stores for the products.  I just wanted you to have somewhere to go to find what I'm talking about.  I do use these products though, and they work well for me.  You may be able to find better or cheaper sources.  

No comments:

Post a Comment